Betsey Johnson Diaper Bag How To Clean A Diaper Bag?

How to clean a diaper bag? - betsey johnson diaper bag

I have a Betsey Johnson bag in a white coat. It is leather. He leaves grunge look, so I soaked OxiClean. Then he went hung out to dry. The brown leather bleeding in the mark. Then I put the thought in the washing machine rinse cycle for most of the water, and I could not hang to dry. He went without bleeding, but I'm hanging out to dry, and bleed again, the brown skin. Then she took me to the cleaners to see if she could do something. She said she could not dry clean, but it was steam. Some of those who left, but still looks like garbage. The material is made of nylon with a brown leather has established. Has anyone suggestions for everything, do what I can or you can use to make it look better?

4 comments:

SMOKEr14 said...

Buy Rit dye remover and put some attention in the polluted area. Then, with an absorbent cloth, dye remove distracting elements in the affected area. It works very well and is available at discount, department and grocery stores and pharmacies.

Green & Clean said...

Alcohol

Green & Clean said...

Alcohol

MISS D. WOULD LIKE 2 HELP U OUT said...

yes peroxide clean cuts
You should. made many

Post a Comment