Why Wont My Leg Stop Twitching My Left Leg Keeps Twitching And It Wont Stop Every Time I Sit Down Why??? HELP ME !!?

My left leg keeps twitching and it wont stop every time i sit down why??? HELP ME !!? - why wont my leg stop twitching

May and Monday as physical education, we all ran onto the floor and your back straight, I do not feel tired or anything, and even today as the last day of my usual stops twitching of his left leg would not even know that my friend, they take me. ... so strange, what to do whats wrong with me ???????

2 comments:

ShaneLvr... said...

maybe a muscle spasm. Leave it in a hot bath and see if it helps. So, take potassium supplements. Low blood potassium levels can concentrate on muscle spasms and body itself. Make sure you properly hydrated. If nothing else works for you, you should call your doctor. If somehow pinched a nerve or something, you will not be able to solve this on your own. You need some type of medical intervention. Good luck

michelle... said...

thats werid

Post a Comment